Photo Attribution: Wikipedia
The Debunking Usually Goes Like This:
1. If A Photo Was Shown – It was photoshopped.
2. When A Video Is Provided – It’s edited, not an authentic video.
3. Isolated Witness Testimony With Corresponding Data Presented – It’s those vulnerable individuals who are influenced by tradition of mythos and folklore.
4. Multiple Eyewitness Accounts That Were Simultaneous – Delusional subjects and mass hysteria.
5. All Four Conditions Occur – Appeals to “Naturalism In The Gaps” are asserted…denial, denial, and denial!
Photo Attribution: Wikinut (public domain)
The End Times And Prophecy
Some may wonder why in the world would a Christian research UFOs and aliens as I and other apologists have done. There are various reasons why, but one of the main ones is that I believe the “alien gospel” will play a huge part in the “falling away” of the end time delusion. It’s a very speculative topic to be sure, but with ample research on such a taboo subject, the crazy can/will actually make sense. Even staunch atheists like Richard Dawkins entertain the idea that evolved beings or aliens may have jump started evolution on this planet. This belief is called “panspermia” where life from somewhere else in the universe seeded the earth. It’s usually taught in the form of organisms e. g. bacteria etc being transported by meteors etc but some claim sentient aliens fit into the equation as well. As time winds down towards the return of Christ, it would do the church well to read up on alien and UFO material that’s sweeping the world by storm because:
- People that don’t get answers from the church will go elsewhere i. e. mediums, cults, the occult etc. (1 Peter 3:15)
- Knowing intel on an enemy and its movements, facilitates a specified war strategy.
- God would not have us be ignorant on crucial events that deceive man.
- God always calls watchmen to warn the people that are willing to listen.