The mission of Razor Swift is to open hearts and minds through apologetics, sharing the Christian worldview with reasoned answers while encouraging those in the faith.
– There is One Lord, one faith, one baptism (Ephesians 4:5) and that there is one God consisting in three distinct eternal persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who equally share the same nature/substance/essence
– Jesus died and rose again in the flesh (1 Thessalonians 4:14)
– All scripture is God breathed and inerrant in its original manuscripts (2 Timothy 3:16)
– Salvation is for whosoever that believeth in him, these will inherit eternal life (John 3:16)
– That the only way to the Father, to eternal life, is by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus (John 14:6)
– Eternal separation from God awaits those who reject Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:9)
– All have sinned and are in need of a savior (Romans 3:23)
We have a diversity of writers, coming from a variety of backgrounds—from former New Agers to Ex-Jehovah’s Witnesses. Here’s our team.
If you’d like to help Razor Swift, prayerfully consider becoming a partner. No amount is too small. Donate today!
Check our available lecture topics. (Coming soon)
What people are saying Razor Swift. Would you like to share your feedback?
What scholars and apologists are saying.
If you have a question about the Bible or Christianity in general and would like it featured on the website, send your question to the email below. In the subject line write: “I have a question”. For ongoing conversations, please join our “Searching Biblical Answers” group.