ABOUT RAZOR SWIFT
Razor Swift Research Group is a nondenominational think tank founded by former skeptic A. M. Hempe. The objective of Razor Swift is to open hearts and minds through the platform of apologetics. It’s our desire to approach Biblical, faith, and other issues from a different perspective rather than just preaching to the choir in the Christianese dialect. We maintain that faith and reason mustn’t necessarily be at odds with each other, but can be complementary. May no stone lay unturned.
A. M. “Marc” Hempe is the founder of Razor Swift. He enjoys long sunny days with his beautiful wife in Los Angeles California. Some of his hobbies include: reading, writing, drumming, working out, learning what makes people tick and watching sports. He’s happy to discuss the deeper things of life and tackle issues that make others uncomfortable. He maintains that jumping off the waterfall of truth is preferable than wading in a tide pool of lies.
- That there is One Lord, one faith, one baptism (Ephesians 4:5) and that there is one God consisting in three distinct eternal persons of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; who equally share the same nature/substance/essence
- Jesus died and rose again in the flesh (1 Thessalonians 4:14)
- The Glorious Appearing meaning that Jesus will come back for his bride (Titus 2:13)
- The gifts of the Spirit are for today to equip the church (1 Corinthians chapter 12)
- That salvation is for whosoever that believeth in him, these will inherit eternal life (John 3:16)
- That the only way to the Father, to eternal life, is by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus (John 14:6)
- Eternal damnation awaits those who reject Christ (2 Thessalonians 1:9)
- All have sinned and are in need of a savior (Romans 3:23)
About The Founder